Monday, February 2, 2009

Pasonanca River

This Photograph was taken last year 2008. This shot was taken handheld and most likely with the A mode for the setting, I think A stands for aperture.. whatever that means.. they say its the F-stop and yah whatever that is. haha.. I like photography but right now I only know so little things about photography, maybe the basics but not quite well, maybe the do's and don't's but often forget them, maybe the rules but can't memorize them either. That is why im doing things my way with a little fundamentals on it.

I did some experiments on this photo, I tried my best to make this photo look interesting not only to myself but also the viewers, well most of my viewers are my friends..thanx to mar coz she's the one who suggested that I should post this photograph. I trust her taste, so thanx again.

For those who are experts I know the effects done in this photo are not smooth enough. hehe This is actually my own experiment on how to make the water mist.. or make it look like its actually moving. thanx ang enjoy.

pons

1 comment: