Monday, February 23, 2009

Project TWO


This is another boring moment. I woke up turned my Laptop on, open some photos then try to create something.. this was done with two photos. but with many layers, I did some cropping and I also erased some parts of the pictures..if you look at the edges of my jacket it appears to be transparent and even some parts of my hair.. well i can always say its an effect.. hahaha..

the original pictures.


ENJOY...and if you can please comment .. so i can improve. thanx.

pons

4 comments:

  1. i like this :) much much more than the first one because it looks much more real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. although I would very much prefer your natural hair color. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx..but what do you mean by much more real?..and I didnt change the hair color maybe its just the sun reflecting through my hair.. but again thanx..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i meant it doesn't look as edited as the other one. you're right, it's just the reflection. at least now you know what u look like if u dye your hair. not much of a sight to see, not for me at least. hehe.

    ReplyDelete